||The T3 was developed for the aggressive freestyle rider with a passion for rails, sliders, and kickers -- or whatever pops up! The unique, aggressive, channel-bottom design allows for the use of fins 50% smaller than traditional kiteboard fins without loosing any edging ability. The reduced fin size improves the T-3's versatility when riding in a park style, while the progressive channel design also allows the board to be ridden easily in a finless configuration.
|(complete with appropriate bolts/washers)
Tech Features :
- Footstraps are standard with option for bindings.
- Square ABS rails for increased durability and early planing.
- 3 stage "competition" rocker for speed and early planing. The channeled center features a slightly increased rocker to prevent the nose from catching. The outer rails have a slightly flatter rocker for increased edging.
- A new approach in flex, derived from wakeboarding, orients the flex point on the center of the board. This orients the T-3 towards more powered moves.
- The unique, integrated fin bottom shape delivers the same edging feel as a board with fins twice the size.
- The wide outline with larger tips ensures early planing and maximum pop. The relatively short length reduces swing weight.
- Dedicated T-3 fins are integrated into the channels of the board. The fin outline is developed to flow easily over obstacles. Dual screw inserts to keep fins firmly in place.
X-Link ABS Construction
Our unique X-Link ABS Construction combines the perfect flex and strength characteristics of our X-Link PVC core with a virtually indestructible ABS rail. The ABS section is inset into the laminate and forms a "grindable" rail that can withstand significantly more abuse than a wrapped rail construction. This construction uses a combination of unidirectional and biaxial cloth and asymmetrical wood reinforcing in the high impact heel area.
A PPT layer on the bottom and deck enhances the durability without limiting the flex characteristics.