||The sidewinder redefines the stubby/mutant board style, featuring brilliant upwind drive and enormous power range. The combination of the single concave bottom, larger back fins, and custom rails ensures a smooth carving oriented board with huge boosting capabilities.
||Airush Luengo 80x2/Airush Metro 50x2
|(complete with appropriate bolts/washers)
Tech Features :
- Being more directionally oriented, the sidewinder offers more fin stability and directional drive.
- Due to its Mutant design, the Sidewinder can be ridden without needing to "Gybe" or standing switch-stance.
- Rounded custom rails that do not catch when turning, for a forgiving ride.
- The sidewinder features a unique, 3-stage, asymmetrical rocker line.
- The combination of UD and Biaxial laminates in our X-Link construction ensures a refined combination of flex, durability, and response.
- Single concave bottom for early planing and a smooth ride in chop.
- 8 cm Luengo fins on the back for grip and stability in the bottom turn. 5 cm Metro fins in the nose for grip when riding out or in Switch mode.
X-Link LT Construction
Our premium construction combines perfect flex and a bombproof construction with our X-Link PVC core. Boards featuring our X-Link LT construction use a combination of the high density core, unidirectional and biaxial cloth, and wood reinforcing in the high impact heel areas. A full top and bottom rail wrap allows for a soft, hand-shaped rail ensuring the board is more forgiving and stable to ride.
A PPT layer on the bottom enhances the durability without limiting the flex characteristics.