||Developed with Wavemaster Julien Sudrat and input from Felix Pivec and Jose Luengo, the 5'0" Converse is a dedicated wave rider's dream with a singular focus of gouging monster turns on the wave face. In an intense year of development into the Converse Range, the 5'0" will redefine the way you ride.
|(complete with appropriate bolts/washers)
Tech Features :
- Tucked surf rails based on a small to medium wave surf requirements.
- Three stage dedicated wave rocker.
- A Biaxial layup ensures flex characteristics similar to a polyester surfboard.
- Single concave bottom for early planing and a softer ride in chop.
- Based on a classic surfboard outline that works together with all the other aspects of the Converse 5"0 design for perfect waveriding in Medium to higher wind conditions.
- FCS fins with PVC reinforced inserts.
The Flytech construction is most suitable for high volume kiteboards due to its low density and, therefore, low core weight. The lightweight core is combined with unidirectional and standard glass. This ensures the boards remain as light as possible and still survive the abuse.
The Flytech construction allows us to feature a tucked rail shape, which is more forgiving and ideal for entry level and surf-oriented products.